Links Moving Asia IS for sure the worst company ever. I relocated from Singapore to Dubai.

First meeting was super good, they made an offer and once I paid the bill everything went downhill. The movers packed everything 8th of February, 2017 and I am still waiting for the container to ship. No feedback, nothing. Once they get paid they do not care about you anymore.

They do not reply to your emails, they lie to you, they simply do not care. If anyone has an advise on what I can do I am happy to hear about it. Lawyer?

For my next relocation I will for sure be willing to pay more money and look at the reviews first! Thank you!

Product or Service Mentioned: Links Moving International Moving Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Links Moving Cons: Customer service, Pricing.

Comments

Singapore office is the worst! Poor customer service.

Our issue was not resolved plus they ignore email messages.

We’ve lost an important item and again, they ignore email messages. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY.

hi did you receive your stuff?? Am planning to use their services for relocating from SG to Melbourne

Treysen

My issue is not resolved yet! Obviously the container left Singapore but no clear information so far.

Links Moving Reviews