4.5

I'm happy to write now to confirm that Links did a brilliant job. When your staff arrived at our apartment a few days before Christmas we had just been handed an eviction notice to vacate the premises in 7 days (4 of which were Public Holidays).

I was in a state of shock and upset and your staff arrived in a cheery manner, said confidently all would be okay, Links would take care of everything and to stop worrying from that moment. Your confidence and professional manner really helped under such stressful circumstances, especially your understanding and patience when I was upset and found it difficult to make decisions to enable you to do your job. My husband then dealt with you regarding shipping his car with our goods. We both feel Links did an exemplary job and that you were always helpful and got back to us straight away whenever we needed advice.

We would both happily recommend Links to our friends. Many thanks, Christine & Phil

Product or Service Mentioned: Links Moving International Moving Service.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments