worst moving company i ever work with. they broke most of stuffs and container was delayed for weeks and noone told me anything.

tryed to call customer service but they would not respond. did not respond to any email. I had a friend who said they heard bad bad things but i thought i would give them a try. No service after they get you to pay.

they are nice and seem to know what they are doing but once you pay you do not hear anything from them.

I would stay away from Links Moving, they are the worst. we moved 3 times with local moving companie in china they were 100x better

Product or Service Mentioned: Links Moving Moving Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: go out of business.

Comments

Hi! I totally agree!!

Links Moving Asia IS for sure the worst company ever. Relocated from Singapore to Dubai.

First meeting was super good, they made an offer and once I paid everything went downhill. The movers packed everything 8th of February, 2017 and I am still waiting for the container to ship.

No feedback, nothing.

Once they get paid they do not care about you anymore.

If anyone has an advise on what I can do I am happy to hear. Thank you!

Absolutely outrages. Heard they fired 5 staffs in December 2016.

And now is busy hiring back staffs. Why terminate them at the first place? There must be something fishy going on in that company.

Operation manager goes by the name adnan aljunied, HR / accountant goes by the name rose derus and Country manager nick dobson. You guys better have an explaination on those acts.